- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join Selerant/Trace One Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
We embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
- Development of automated tests, using the appropriate framework
- Contributing test automation steps to the CI/CD pipeline
- Carry out manual product validation as needed, to support change delivery and automation.
- Investing in quality improvement, looking for opportunities to refine the product definition, engineering and run processes, by reducing errors as early in the lifecycle as possible.
- Coordinate with the Product Manager and team members on a daily basis, actively participating in the SCRUM ceremonies
- Based on the required product changes, as specified by Product Management, review and translate them into the corresponding quality needs e.g. acceptance criteria review, test case definition (manual and automated), creation and estimation of tasks.
- Carrying out risk-based assessments to determine the right test case candidates for automation
- Production support, including investigation and validation of production issues and fixes, and any corresponding automation updates needed.
Hierarchy and interactions
- Reports to Quality Manager
- Typically interacts with other teams including Cloud Operations, Support, Product Management
- Strong motivation/appetite for quality engineering, keeping up to date with technologies and techniques
- Speed of execution (high quality, on time development)
- Quick to adapt to new concepts and methods
- Versatility, creativity to identify appropriate technical solutions
- Adaptability and strength of purpose to meet user requests while respecting quality standards
- Good communicator, able to participate in both technical and business related discussions.
- Good English
Technical skills & qualifications
- ISTQB Foundation (Ideal)
- Development environment - REST API testing frameworks (e.g. Postman), Web Driver/Selenium, JMeter
- Azure DevOps
- C# programming languages
- Experience of BDD (Ideal)
- Solid experience of functional testing
- Development of test automation scripts
- Working in small, highly motivated, distributed teams
- Working knowledge of the Agile/SCRUM method
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.