Do you have experience to define, implement, and drive best practices in Quality Assurance technologies and methodologies? Do you think you are motivated and have expertise to contribute to the enhancement of testing coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to developers? Do you have hands-on experience in creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, but you are still willing to expand your knowledge and learn new testing techniques and practices?
If the answer is yes, let’s talk.
You will develop, implement, automate and manage processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery. You will identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems; track trends and metrics and identify important areas of improvement. You will monitor the open issues for severity and priority, communicate the risks and follow through remediation, and define the regression scope based on the quality risks.
You will be responsible for managing test cycles such as Functional Integration Test (FIT), Solution Acceptance Test (SAT) etc.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Agile Development
- Proficiency in test management tools and in defect management tools (Jira, Azure Devops Board or similar)
- Familiarity with version control (Git)
- Experience with Single Page Applications based on RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools and automated testing (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD or comparable)
- Test automation experience required (Selenium, Cypress, Blueprint, or equivalent)
- Expertise with API testing frameworks (e.g., Postman, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI)
- Experience in testing interfaces between several systems/services
- Experience in producing defect reports
- Highly-motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends
- Big-picture thinking
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Open for travelling when required
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), German is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP for Insurance e.g. Policy Management is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Strong Team
- Inspiring Environment
- Personal Growth
- Exciting Opportunities
Hedwell is a team of experienced IT professionals that support organizations on their digital transformation journey. We combine technology expertise and business acumen to deliver outstanding results. From product development to IT consulting, we’ll help you solve complex challenges and achieve business goals.
In November 2021, Hedwell became a part of SAP Fioneer. SAP Fioneer’s vision is to become a leading global provider of financial services software solutions and platforms. Together, we enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners
Our agile approach allows us to deliver iterative way and ensures we are able to adjust to changing customer and market needs. By partnering up with Insurtech and Finance leaders, we create high-performing teams that design, build and scale world-class industry solutions.
The combination of in-depth knowledge, years of experience, and a modern mindset allows us to position both ourselves and our customers as market disruptors. Our passion for challenge and innovation pushes us to constantly evolve and bring additional value to each customer engagement.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Vrlo mlada, vrlo entuzijasticna i motivisana grupa ljudi. Svacije misljenje se uvazava, postuje i ceni, pokusava da se implementira. Mnogo prijatne kolege, bas druzeljubiva i odlicna grupa ljudi na jednom mestu sa sjajnom kulturom. Puno prostora za iznosenje ideja, postavku procesa i unapredjivanje. Transparentnost i...
Trenutno ima dosta zackoljica oko integracije sa SAP Fioneerom pod cijim ce se imenom voditi i Hedwell od sledece godine. Dobra stvar je da je sve vrlo transparentno, iskomunicirano i nema puno nejasnoca, samo logisticki malo zapetljano ali se ocekuje da ce se srediti. Lokacija nezgodnija za ljude s druge strane grada.