NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. A QA Specialist at NGL is responsible for software testing activities within their team. QA Specialists at NGL works in cross-functional teams to deliver reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. QA Specialists perform continuous testing throughout the development process in order to support the quality of the software being built. The teams practice Agile Software Development where shared responsibility, cooperation, and team spirit are valued.
- Working in a cross-functional scrum team.
- Performing functional and non-functional tests.
- Implementing and maintaining automated tests.
- Tracking bugs and communicating with developers and clients.
- Writing, maintaining and following test plans.
- Reporting on testing progress.
- Quality assurance activities including reviewing documents, participating in workshops, writing and reviewing requirements.
- Participating in continual improvements of the processes in the team as well as on the company level.
- Assisting in the project and release planning.
- Following new tools and technologies and implementing them in your daily work.
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-year relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance position.
- Strong analytical approach and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of web applications and how they work.
- Previous experience with testing web services and APIs.
- Experience in writing and running SQL queries.
- Preferred would be experienced in test automation and basic knowledge of OOP programming.
- Working with Linux systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of versioning systems (git, svn).
- Knowledge of any issue tracking system (JIRA, TFS, HPQC…).
- Working in an agile environment would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Organized and disciplined work ethic.
- Solid English skills, both written and spoken.
- Eagerness to learn as well as share knowledge and ideas with co-workers.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications electronically.
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2023.