Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Services and Integration project. We use Java with Selenium for UI automation testing and RestAssured for API Testing. We have a great skill set in the team that supports each other and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in automation testing.
- Work experience: minimum 2 years of experience in writing and executing software tests.
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities: Working knowledge of test methodology.
- Tech stack: minimum 2 years of experience using any programming language (Java, C#).
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
It would be great if you also had
- Experience writing automated tests using Java, C# or other OO programming language
- Experience with Postman
- Capability to work independently and find path through unknown
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call
- Experience in designing automated test scripts to validate expected behavior for web apps, API based services or windows applications, using test automation frameworks
- Experience with GIT and CI tools
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Understanding of Agile scrum methodology
- We operate a hybrid cloud environment, so it is good to have hands-on experience testing solutions in cloud environments, in either AWS or Azure
- Hands on use of database testing tools and SQL
What will you be doing in this role?
- Testing of code and features delivered by the development team
- Creation of automated tests to aid in testing
- Perform maintenance, upgrading, and updating existing tests
- Working with the team to identify the best way to test upcoming features
Product you will be developing
You will work on several projects mainly aimed to provide services to other products within company and enhance their capabilities to provide excellent service to end users. We use cutting edge technologies for these projects.
About the Team
The scrum team consists of 2 QA Engineers, 4 Developers, 1 Product Owner and Business Analyst.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. It is expected that hours will be normal business hours with certain degree of flexibility. Occasionally and quite rarely work will fall outside of that time. It is possible to choose the way the work is being done that best suits to the person affinities either fully remote, office or hybrid mode.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.