We are looking for an experienced Quality and Security Assurance Coordinator to oversee all aspects of quality assurance in services we provide, supporting projects from the planning phase to project completion. Responsibilities include inspecting processes and products, ensuring compliance with new and existing quality standards and regulations, implementing quality and process assurance actions, and contributing to the development of quality plans and procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to ensure that all services meet regulatory and quality standards, and promptly resolve any issues or discrepancies that may arise. This position will report to the head of ISO department.
- To manage directly (or indirectly) the Quality and Security Assurance (QSA) of all the services the company provides to its clients.
- To train and functionally manage the QA engineers assigned to the QA monitoring of these services.
- To cover the entire life cycle of the monitored services, supporting and training all the actors to facilitate the implementation of required processes and methodologies.
- To establish all Quality and Security Plans, ensuring compliance with technical and non-technical requirements defined in the contracts.
- To ensure the availability of all documented information to demonstrate this compliance.
- To plan and carry out the necessary internal reviews and audits for this QA monitoring.
- To ensure the services deliverables have received internal acceptance before any official delivery to the client.
- To prepare and participate to the service contractual reviews and the steering committee.
- To ensure the proper treatment of non-conformities and customer complaints.
- To check the implementation, as well as the effectiveness, of all corrective and preventive actions.
- To participate in the management actions of subcontracting activities, such as selection and evaluation of subcontractors, establishment of specifications, supplier audits.
- To participate to the company Integrated Management System, taking part in internal audits and preparations for certification or customer audits according to ISO-9001, EN-9100 and ISO-27001 standards.
- University degree (FON, or related field)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a technical field (IT or electronics)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Quality.
- You know the methodologies applicable to project management and quality issues. You have in-depth knowledge of ISO-9001 and EN-9100 standards.
- A good knowledge of safety standards of type DO-254 or ISO-26262
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent practice of the English language is required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Compensation package includes also additional health insurance, sport & social activities
- International work environment