Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow
We are looking for a QA engineer to join our team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a .NET application for renewal process management in the IP lifecycle. The team consists of 5 Developers, 4 QA Engineers, a Product Owner and dedicated DevOps and Support teams. We have a great skill set in the team and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in testing applications with Java and Selenium.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Work experience: 3-5 years of experience in writing and executing software tests
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities: Working knowledge of test methodology, and experience writing automated tests using Java, Selenium, and TestNG (or JUnit), SQL
- Tech stack: at least 2 years of experience using any programming language (Java is preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree or at least 3 years of equivalent relevant experience
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience writing automated tests using RestAssured
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Understanding of Agile scrum methodology
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call
- Ability to read code, understand, and explain what it is doing
What will you be doing in this role?
- Testing of code and features delivered by the development team
- Creation of automated tests to aid in testing
- Perform maintenance, upgrading, and updating existing tests
- Working with the QA team to identify the best way to test upcoming features
Product you will be developing
Argos is one of the company’s core platforms for renewal process management in the IP lifecycle. The application utilizes WCF and Web API on the backend and WPF on the frontend. We are heavily relying on Microsoft Azure and regularly adding new cloud-based services to our tech stack. We are also using MS SQL Server and MongoDB. Besides developing new features and improving the existing ones, an important part of the development is integrating our platform with other platforms and services within the company.
About the Team
You will be working with a team of 5 Developers, 4 QA Engineers, a Product Owner and dedicated DevOps and Support teams. The team reports to the Renewals Technology manager. A Product Manager is assigned to the team, who represents the interests of users and customers.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. It is expected that hours will be normal business hours.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.