We are hiring a QA Tester to join our growing team!
If you are a QA Tester that enjoys working with product delivery teams to ensure quality throughout software development lifecycles; Well then, sit back, here's more information about our open position.
As a member of our product development team, you will participate in product discovery & product design sessions with inputs on functional requirements, design, schedules, or potential issues
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALITY ASSURANCE & TESTING
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with application function, output, screens, or content.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies following project scope or delivery dates.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality.
- Monitor application performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Identify application deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results.
MANAGE STAKEHOLDERS' EXPECTATIONS
- Investigate user problems referred by the customer support team and/or other stakeholders.
- Coordinate user or third-party (beta) testings.
DEFINE PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want...
- ... although we do have two offices in the center of belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions