If you are the smartest tester in your team, this one is for you… This role is a resume-building opportunity for ambitious and smart manual testers looking to accelerate their career growth. Apart from testing enterprise-grade products, you will learn how to write razor-sharp test cases. Alternating test writing and test execution will enable you to apply your software expertise in new ways and become even better at what you do.
Smart people get bored fast. You will get to work on a dozen different products from our portfolio every quarter using tools such as TestRail and Jira to manage the testing process, accelerating your learning and enabling you to reach a new level. We are a global company, and not another grade-b offshore center, joining us is a career move that opens for you an endless number of global remote-work opportunities.
If this is not enough, being able to work from anywhere means you are free from the daily commute, giving you more free time at your disposal. Join our team composed of the top, global remote testers today.
What you will be doing:
We have created a work environment that is perfect for the smartest manual QA testers in the world, one that they love. We see huge benefits in connecting the responsibility of test creation to test execution - it leads to higher work quality and better insights.
When creating test-cases, you’ll take end-to-end test scenarios and break them into discrete test-cases. As you’ll be working on a dozen different products from our portfolio every quarter, it means that you’ll never get bored. You’ll continuously be extending your learning by ramping-up on new products to the level where you can write razor-sharp test-cases that focus on the essence of the functionality that is being tested.
Our manual testers execute test plans created based on functional coverage matrix both for new products as well as part of our software regression cycles. We use JIRA for bug tracking and TestRail to document and execute the test-cases.
- Continuously learn new products from our portfolio
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Execute defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues
- 1+ year as a full-time, hands-on manual tester
- A genuine passion for quality and desire to grow and become a great global tester
- Familiar with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Familiar with testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing