Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is seeking talented, motivated QA analysts to join our fully remote team building interactive data applications. As a part of a growing QA team, you will work with engineering and product teams to constantly improve our users' experience. You will also collaborate with others throughout our organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
On the QA team, we feel strongly about building a product that meets highest quality expectation without significant drawbacks to time to market and overall development speed. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our applications and environment. We work closely together, with a healthy and non-combative testing process aimed at improving products as well as developing each other’s skills.
What You'll Do
- Create effective test strategies for the mission-critical services developed within the engineering team to improve products quality
- Write and execute test plans for the UI and backend services.
- Ensure continuous testing and monitoring of functionality, stability, performance, and accuracy of all components
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Investigate and debug issues reported by the other team members
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience applying best practices in software development and testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical knowledge: HTML, CSS, JS, HTTP, Databases, APIs
- Proactive, diligent and meticulous
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience with 3rd party tools as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, Google Apps, Microsoft Office365
- Experience with test data management and test case management
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Chili Piper je paket automatizovanih alata za planiranje koji pomažu timovima prihoda brže da pretvore više potencijalnih klijenata u kvalifikovane sastanke.
Njihov inteligentni Concierge proizvod nudi jednostavan način potencijalnim klijentima da rezervišu sastanak ili započnu telefonski poziv odmah nakon podnošenja obrasca na vašoj veb lokaciji.
Za razliku od tradicionalne metode upravljanja dolaznim potencijalnim klijentima, Chili Piper koristi pametna pravila za kvalifikovanje i distribuciju potencijalnih klijenata u realnom vremenu. Njihov softver takođe omogućava kompanijama da automatizuju primopredaju olova sa SDR na AE i rezervišu sastanke iz marketinških kampanja i događaja uživo.
Kompanije poput Skuare, Tvilio, DiscoverOrg, Spotifi i Forrester koriste Chili Piper kako bi stvorili neverovatno iskustvo za svoje potencijalne klijente, a zauzvrat dvostruku količinu potencijalnih klijenata pretvore u održane sastanke.