As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team for Kumo Project at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for 2 smart, talented, and dedicated Python Software Engineers. Kumo Project is a next generation web crawling solution that helps track and monitor our client web portals.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to develop core services and APIs that serve as a backbone for data crawling and identify elegant solutions for complex workflows, and to efficiently deliver information to internal/external parties with different data formats and approaches.
- Design, develop and maintain data crawlers for a variety of sources and APIs, while having a cloud first mindset to ensure future needs and scalability.
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering to ensure that each implementation maintains a consistent level of technical standards set by the team.
- Clearly document technical workflows for various stakeholders (CTO, middle management, product managers, software engineers, customers) with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Develop integrations that are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks to enable more efficient integrations of a similar nature.
- Work directly with other stakeholders to ensure data is transferred correctly and efficiently within processes.
- Cooperate with external partners and stakeholders to optimise data flow processes.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training for new or less experienced team members.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team in your technical field(s) of expertise.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technology field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Python.
- Experience working with NoSQL Document databases.
- At least 2 years of experience working with such as AWS.
- Direct experience building RESTful services.
- Experience with Python unit and integration test frameworks
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git/GitHub, and CI/CD tools
- Strong problem-solving and proactive communication skills
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process