We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. The Merkle brand is the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Write clean, high-quality, scalable and maintainable code
- Implement proofs of concept, prototypes and production-grade software
- Design and implement service-oriented applications
- Build cloud native solutions on platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- Continuous delivery and deployment, shipping code to production many times per day
- Write automated tests that demonstrate the quality of your application
- Manage stakeholder - Understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Perform technical debugging, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve - application/product/platform/system quality
- Define Monitoring strategy for effective performance insights of the health of production applications
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring, platforms provisioning and implement CI/CD pipelines
- A drive to learn new things, continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Demonstrate and share his passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- Solid software development experience in Python
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Expertise in container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Backend-oriented technologies and application development, SQL, NoSQL, ORM technologies
- Skills in topics such as DevOps, CI/CD, testing frameworks, cloud concepts, RESTful APIs, microservices, serverless, event-driven architecture, distributed systems.
- Familiar with source code management using Git
- Knowledge of agile development processes and methods
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Fluent in English, French as a plus
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
- Interested in topics such as automation, configuration management and infrastructure as code.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.