Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS FastVal we build solutions for investment risk management. Our product is an independent valuation service for the OTC derivatives and illiquid assets. It allows financial institutions to have accurate and independent valuation & quantitative analytics of their holdings for: Collateral Management, Regulatory Compliance, Accounting, etc.
What you will be doing
- We are currently looking for a Python developer to join our development team building our hosted and managed risk platform.
- You will be working closely with the other team members of our cross-functional team and with the product owners to ensure that we build the right things in the right way.
- You will help the team to choose technologies and be involved in our move towards a devops culture throughout our product line.
- As we move these projects forwards we will all be learning new technologies and techniques and you will be an integral part of that process
What you bring
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages
- 2+ years of software development in Python
- Relational database experience
- Fluency in English
Bonus if you have
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with Relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server etc)
- Experience with CI/CD technologies – Docker, Kubernetes etc
What we offer you
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.