We are looking for Python Developer to join our development team who will be working on product related to blockchain technology. The product is revolving around an exchange protocol for decentralized finance (DeFi) that solves the billion-dollar problem in the context of trading. More details about the product you can find here.
- Writing secure REST APIs
- Writing developer-oriented documentation
- Consistently provide high-quality code in collaboration with your team with a focus on Agile development and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Assisting the product owner and project leader by providing functional and technical recommendations.
- Creating and updating feature documentation
- Knowledge of core Python 3.x
- Experience with Pytest
- Experience with Git or Mercury
- Familiarity with SQL DB and SQL queries
- Familiarity with Object Oriented software construction and design patterns
- Experience in working with Git or Mercury
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Flask or similar web framework
- Knowledge of Pandas, Numpy, SciPy or other data analysis-related frameworks
- Experience in working in Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Some basic understanding of Crypto related technologies
- Familiar with functional programming languages and concepts
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of linear algebra and mathematical models
- Self-driven and always learning attitude
What we offer
- Take Ownership
- In BlueGrid.io, we nurture a culture of accountability and taking ownership over our responsibilities. We are focused and care about the outcome. Act with integrity and own it!
- Learning is the King
- Knowledge, passion and sharing our skills is highly valued. We learn from our mistakes and strive towards daily improvements of ourselves and motivate others in our team to do the same.
- Hold my Beer!
- We love fire starters! To be truly great you need to take risks and we encourage our team to take the initiative to go the extra mile. Our culture is rich with individuals who are not afraid to think and work outside-the-box.
- Catch the Ball
- Every individual in BlueGrid.io is remarkable, but we are a team above all else. Catch the ball if it’s going in your direction, but don’t forget to help out a teammate if he’ll miss his. Oh, and yea — we don’t play with assholes.
- Don’t Forget to Play
- All work and no play make our work dull. Playfulness and cherishing our inner child gives us all a little break, but it also promotes creativity and brings everyone together. And we can always find a way to celebrate.
We have a strong background in business development and direct experience in building high-level performance teams for network operations, development, sales, and support. Throughout the years of setting up other companies for success, we have gathered colorful knowledge and experience which we want to share and help other companies succeed with us. What drives us mostly in this pursuit of excellence is the ability to make someone’s life better if it is our employee or even if it is our client. In order to be able to build successful teams we are always starting from the assumption that we don’t know what are small wars every person has to fight thus, we are making sure that the service we provide is as professional as it can be.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Dosta prijatno okruženje za rad. Kolege su tu uvek da pomognu za sve sto treba. Dosta fleksibilnosti i sve se zavrsava sa dogovorom. HR je tu da prati rad i da je sve kako treba da bude. Imamo dosta internih aktivnosti na kojima moze da ucestvuje ko zeli, pa to dodatno cini sve interesantnijim.
Ok, je za sada, rad od kuce nekada moze da te izoluje, pa bi bilo super da se kolege cesce organizuju da radimo iz kancelarije.
Preporuke se učitavaju...