Python Data Engineer
Rad od kuće
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
About the Job
We are looking for highly-skilled remote developers that have experience in building complex business applications. Candidates should have experience with Python development, working with databases, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools. Laravel and Vue.js skills are also a huge plus.
- 4+ years of experience with Python and data engineering
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Zoom.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Advanced experience with using Python to parse and normalize complex data sets.
- Experience parsing XML and JSON data.
- Ability to recognize and solve issues in complex data integrations.
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing.
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, etc to execute strategies and implement solutions to build quality business software applications.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Review features requests, provide feedback, and develop/maintain features for web applications.
- Document your development process and development components.
- Work with other developers to complete tasks and share ideas.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 4-part hiring process that includes the following:
- Here we have a verbal non-technical discussion to see if there is a mutual fit. We'll have questions for you about your skills and background, we'll also answer any questions you have for us about the company, compensation structure, culture, and interview process.
- In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete. We'll send you an invite via email to log in and complete the test.
Live Coding Interview
- Once you've completed the code test, we do a live coding interview that takes place on Zoom with screen share on. The interview includes a basic coding task that takes roughly 90 minutes.
- The final step to the interview process includes one or multiple conversations with a Curotec executive and/or a Curotec client manager to go over final details about your skills and determine where you would be the best fit within our team. At this time we'll also discuss the job offer and career path you'd have with Curotec.
We try to complete our interview process quickly so that it does not take up more time than is needed.
Why Work for Curotec
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits offered
- Ability to grow and advance your career
- Attend virtual developer conferences
- Work on cutting-edge and exciting projects
Upoznaj kompaniju Curotec
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.