NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Integrates basic principles, theories, concepts of professional field with procedures and activities within own work area
- Applies research, information gathering and analysis skills to factual information
- Verifies detailed information
- Tracks, monitors and maintains data and information
- Implements and maintains KM sub-components
- Creates business rules for applications
- Writes tutorials
- Customizes knowledge application features such as navigational views
- Prepares standard reports or modifies SLA agreements
- Applies thorough understanding of WCS systems, operations & policies to resolve customer problems
- Customizes and provides business data for knowledge applications
- Forms project team, facilitates project binder content, conducts project team meetings, owns meeting minutes and risk/issue documentation and resolution
Process & Infrastructure/Bus Sys Supp
- Analyzes, designs, and develops well-defined methods and procedures for service related activities
- Define Serviceability requirements
Service Account management
- Develops understanding of TD systems, Sales Operations activities and resolve customer problems.
- Prepares standard reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience (in Telecom and Technology services preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
- Critical Thinking / Analysis
- Outstanding planning, scheduling, coordinating and communicating skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Applies working knowledge of call center methods and underlying concepts and range of (3-5) product domains or customer specialties
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.