Project Manager (PM) in Wireless Media makes sure that all projects are delivered within the budget, scope and deadline. The PM communicates with external stakeholders as well as with internal teams to ensure success of delivery.
You will work within the fully integrated digital company where technology, design, content, media, and product specialists work together, delivering great digital experiences. You will oversee the design and technical production of websites and mobile apps for projects from our Telco portfolio.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of top talents working in an Agile or hybrid (mixing Agile and Waterfall) environment.
- Knowledge in Project management methodology and relevant work experience (2+ years in Telco/IT/FinTech domain – experience with e-commerce platforms/systems is preferable)
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
- Strong understanding of management of software development projects
- Stakeholder management (client facing experience is preferable)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of JIRA, Confluence, Wiki, and other relevant software for communication and project management
- BA/BSc/Master degree. Preferable certificate in PM methodology
- Facilitates all project phases during Project lifecycle – presales, project preparation, project conceptualization, project delivery, project maintenance, project continuous improvement;
- Management of Stakeholders’ expectations- relationship with the client and all internal stakeholders;
- Manages and escalates changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Informs the Client and all internal stakeholders on project status;
- Tracks and reports on project budget, scope and deadline, as well as on all important aspects of the Project;
- Communicates with WM outsourced teams, organizes them and is responsible for seamless cooperation and delivery;
- Participates in short-term and long-term planning process in order to ensure appropriate resource allocation, prioritization and alignment with company’s roadmap;
- Identifies lessons learned;
- Participates in WM presales process.
- An ability to motivate, support, and understand interdisciplinary teams
- Responsibility towards agreed deadlines
- Priority management
- Advanced communication skills (with business and technical stakeholders, on all levels)
- Goal oriented – finish what has been started
- Stress management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Track record of coordination with different teams
- Orientated to detail as well as to big picture
- Ability to make decisions or ask for guidance in order to maintain project flow
- Ability to assist and support others
- Strong analytical skills
In return we offer.
- Dynamic, top talent environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, trainings and certification
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance