Being a leader means above all encouraging and empowering other members of the team to always be ready to go an extra mile while delivering on budget and timeframe; setting the vision for each and every project, motivating your fellow team members, mentoring them and leading by example. On the practical side, this also means that you should be providing a vision and a roadmap for success while engaging the right people at the right time. Last, but not least, is to display high levels of responsibility and accountability.
Good communicator is a must. Ability to listen, process the information, and communicate it adequately both internally and externally is an essential part of any good customer experience. You should be able to tailor your communication style and dynamics to match and exceed client’s expectations. This involves a high level of proficiency in English, intercultural awareness and readiness to respect and accommodate client’s requests and objections even when they are different from those of the company.
A good plan is a job half done. Understanding client’s needs and frustrations and aligning them with the internal processes and procedures is the key skill needed to create a viable plan. You should be able to think a few steps ahead in order to allow for the plan to be both flexible and firm when needed.
One cannot manage time but you should definitely be managing the necessary resources, be able to identify and set priorities all in order to make sure that the time spent on a certain task generates a maximal outcome.
You have the ability to identify risks well before they become issues and come up with the effective mitigation plans.
These skills are the ones responsible for speeding up or slowing down the project. You should be able to handle any type of client’s requests, and provide guidance when a challenging situation arises in a way that both parties feel like winners.
Behind the verbal outcomes displayed through both the communication and negotiation processes, lies the essential skill of critical thinking. What it means for you is the ability to fully understand the client’s vision. You should be able to analyse it and communicate it back to the team so they can also feel the inspiration and passion fueling any great idea that comes into Saturized. You should know how to engage the right team and lead it to delivering a GO BEYOND solution for the client.
- Relevant bachelor or Master degree required and/or 2-3 years of equivalent experience;
- Agile experience a plus!
- Exceptional English language knowledge- high level of English language skills, with the understanding of relevant IT terms
- Technology knowledge, experience with Basecamp and Trello is a plus.
- PMI certification preferred.
- You will be responsible for the overall success of a project, assigning and managing teams, delivering on the agree scope of work, creating appropriate roadmap in order to respect project milestones and timeframe.
- You will oversee that the agreed work is delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- You will be responsible for forging and managing client relationships, including general, ongoing communications, potential schedule changes, and ongoing progress reporting.
- Estimate and allocate adequate resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Timely report on changes of the project scope.
- Ensure that each and every member of the production team represents Saturized in the most professional way, by delivering on GO BEYOND customer experience.
How will you be rewarded in return:
- Opportunities for further professional growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and 20+ days’ annual leave
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 days a week
- Team trips and adventures
- Opportunities to visit relevant international talks, conferences, workshops
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches