What will you do?
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as otherstaff members
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven working experience in project management preferably in the fields of software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Great organizational skills including attention to detail
- Client-focused mindset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for different clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline for applications: 23.07.2022.
Epic Software Solutions is a software development company that delivers outsourcing, nearshoring, offshoring services, and project-based solutions. EPICSS team specializes in Mobile Applications, Web Development, Design, and Marketing. Our goal is to provide innovative and creative IT services to businesses whose main goal is online growth. Focusing on results, we use our technical talents and industry insight to help you meet your digital goals. The original idea is to use the knowledge of Serbian IT professionals and export it to foreign markets in order to compete and prove our quality on global IT scene. If you’re looking for something new - you’re in the right place. We strive to be industrious and innovative, offering our clients exactly what they wish, and
putting their desires at the top of our priority list.