What will you do?
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as otherstaff members
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven working experience in project management preferably in the fields of software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Great organizational skills including attention to detail
- Client-focused mindset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for different clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted