We're looking for a senior software delivery manager to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Work with product management to define scope, requirements and priorities, and create an executable roadmap
- Develop and track development plans (tasks, duration, deadlines, dependencies, assignments, and release schedule)
- Adjust roadmap and task priorities to account for changes in business goals
- Work with department heads and developers to gauge workload and engineering strengths
- Own project dashboard and progress within JIRA
- Measure team progress against targeted KPIs
- Present regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports to management
- Organize and facilitate agile ceremonies (estimating, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and release planning)
- Prioritize work against the capacity and team capability
- Ensure teams deliver working functionality in each iteration
- Define and improve organizational processes
- Minimum 10+ years in managing software development projects
- Project management certification (eg. PMP, PMA, CSP, CSM)
- Proficiency in Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Well-versed in software development terminology (Git, databases, API, optimization, deployment, etc.)
- Engineering background
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
What we provide
Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2021.