IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is looking for a Project Manager to join its Lightwallet team. You will be working with a highly skilled team responsible for a new wallet experience for IOG. This is a unique opportunity at the beginning of a project so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to lead the team to success.
As Project Manager you will manage the delivery of the light wallet project. You will have strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional project teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will have significant experience leading IT development projects. This is a very varied role requiring executive-status reporting but also a significant amount of hands-on report collation and chasing down issues and actions across all levels of the organisation
Duties will include:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full project plans
- Assembling and coordinating project staff
- Managing project budgets
- Assisting the lead software development manager in allocating project resources
- Assisting the lead software development manager in planning and scheduling projects
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Working with the testing and quality coordinator to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project
- Working with project stakeholders and coordinating cross-functional activity within IOG to ensure projects are delivered according to scope and on time
- Monitoring and reporting on progress to all stakeholders
- Collating and presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Scheduling, chairing and minuting weekly operational and stakeholder meetings
- Managing the Raid log (risks, actions, issues and dependencies; we use decisions), updating project actions, and coordinating with individuals and teams on the status of all items.
- Blockchain development experience a plus
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
- Strong experience in delivering software projects
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle (but you are not required to have hands-on involvement).
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or US timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2021.
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.