WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about Project Management and Information Technology. You will work on projects that will give you hands-on experience with IT tools, project management methodology, business analysis, quality assurance and change management. The opportunity will allow you to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work collaboratively with team members, actively participate in discussions, decisions and all project activity. You will work as part of a team and as an individual. You will be engaged and should take pride in your work.
ARE YOU A MATCH?
We are looking for Interns who are:
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in technology and project management.
- Primary responsibility to assist in managing and supervising administrative, technical and financial aspects of assigned projects from project award to completion.
- Intern/Project Manager, under the guidance and supervision of Project Manager, will support in activities aimed to comply with the contractual requirements set out in clients’, consultants’ and subcontractors’ contracts and completion of projects in the defined timeline, facilitate budgetary and financial control of assigned projects, support managing expectations of all parties involved in the PM chain
- Support project managers in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team members.
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all project deliverables and documentation as assigned by the PM;
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables, including weekly and monthly reporting to upper management
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
- High computer literacy (MS Office, G-Suite)
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Academic level writing and research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures ● Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Junior, senior, or current graduate student pursuing studies in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Economics (or a related field) or equivalent work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 months internships trial period
- Performance evaluation
- Opportunity to rapidly learn and acquire skills in high demand in Project Management
- Transition to full employment upon successful completion of a trial period