Who are we?
TradeCore is a London-based platform-as-a-service provider that enables FinTech to build next-generation banking and investment products. Operating from Belgrade with highly-skilled engineers and staff, our full-stack product suite provides everything businesses need to create innovative fintech services, without having to spend precious resources starting from scratch.
TradeCore is a place where everybody works as a team and no one is left behind. We love what we do and prove it through creation of new value for our customers and new bonds among each other.
What is your profile?
Interested in Product Management? Familiar with agile methodologies? Eager to see your career strive in the FinTech industry? If you answered more than two questions with “yes” and if you are ready to make things happen, then you might be the right person for us! TradeCore is looking for a Product Owner.
What will you be responsible for?
- Tracking and evaluating latest fintech industry trends
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning, interim-term (e.g. quarterly) planning to long-term maintenance
- Identify, define and validate requirements arising within the market by working with internal and external stakeholders, gathering feedback from current and potential customers and conducting market research
- Classify business needs as being improvements, new features or potential new products within the context of the product line and overall product strategy
- Work with Engineering to define projects and tasks arising from product requirements
- Identify and communicate the priority of tasks with Engineering and manage expectations with business stakeholders
- Create, review and edit product specifications, user stories, mockups to communicate the business value on work proposed for the development team
- Manage product versioning, release cycle, client communications and other go-to-market considerations
- Maintain the product backlog and drive the agile process as the Product Owner
- Communicate details and status of projects/products/releases to all stakeholders
- Assess 3rd party solutions for potential adoption at TradeCore
- Anticipate problems in the software development lifecycle and work to resolve them
- Ensures internal and external training sessions for their product portfolio is performed
In order to be successful in your role, you should have:
- University degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies
- 5+ years in software development and/or product/project management
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively communicate with Software Engineers and partners
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement
- A proven track record of success and delivering high quality-high scale products
- Ability to work in a small company environment and interface with Enterprise customers
- Adaptability, ability to perform under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience or proven interest in FinTech
- Understanding of how APIs work (REST, JSON, Postman, etc.)
- Articulation of requirements through mockups and diagrams
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to skyrocket your career, work on cutting-edge FinTech products, and collaborate with great people who will always be there for you
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
- Paid lunch every day
- Private health insurance for you and your family members and much, much more...
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?