The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering great new features to our Numbrs users. Your will be in charge of one of the pillars of the Numbrs app. Your job will be to learn everything about this domain, collect all the requirements from stakeholders, customers and the market and then build an effective product backlog. You will constantly work with UX and UI designers to translate new features from vision to detailed user stories and you will work with the engineering team to deliver the user stories on time and in the highest quality.
As product owner, you will be the main point of contact between all departments in Numbrs when it comes to your domain. This includes organising showcases, monitoring the performance of the features you’ve delivered, achieving business targets and continuously communicating with your stakeholders. You will be expected to work hard to build a top product by following our company values.
- at least 3 years of experience as a product owner in a software company.
- strong leadership skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- experienced in agile practices and software development processes (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban). Strong project management skills.
- excellent English communication and organisational skills. German language skills are a plus.
- a very professional, diligent and can-do attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
- extremely analytical, structured and experienced in handling several projects at the same time and high stakeholder demands.
- high quality standards for every work output even under high pressure and challenging deadlines. Internally motivated by quality results.
- passionate about consumer product experience with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences.
- possess strong decision making, prioritisation and problem-solving skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules.
Ideally, candidates will also have
- completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- experience in shipping mobile products
- experience in UX optimisation through research, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews