Interested in a new project? Do you have a University degree in computer sciences, business, or related field degree?
Have you worked for at least 4 years as a Product Owner and/or Product Developer?
Are you a driven, well organized professional with mastery of written/ spoken English, superb presenting ability, and great team leadership skills?
Then join our team and we promise an experience like no other!
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Ownership / Product Development
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology experience
- Product management and/or Business Analysis
- Team Leadership experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Deep understanding of user experience
- Understanding of the industry and the market and extensive business acumen
- Ability to make swift decisions, resilient and able to push back
- Proficient with Jira Cloud, and Confluence
- Good knowledge of Bitbucket, Google Analytics, Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
- Familiarity with Balsamiq Wireframe Prod Pad, CRM software and Test Link
- Creating and maintenance of the product
- Participating in Sprint planning, review, backlog grooming
- Performs risk analysis
- Communicates directly to all stakeholders and keeps team members informed about business decisions
- Responsible for product documentation
- Managing backlog and working with the team to design and build the product.
- Clear understanding of business requirements and team’s capacity to deliver
- Protecting the team from distractions to ensure their delivery is not impacted and the sprint goal is achieved.
- Breaking down the high-level requirements to backlog items (Epics, user stories and tasks).
- Monitoring and ensuring that the project being worked on adheres to specifications, priorities list, timelines, and resources in order to ensure that the quality, cost and schedule of the final product are not compromised.
- Producing and regularly reviewing work plans and schedules to ensure that bottlenecks are addressed, resolved and that stakeholders are aware of same.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English .