The Product Manager partners closely with Product, Engineering, Sciences, Marketing, Design, and Client Services teams to help us lead in building the premier geospatial-driven prediction, attribution, and reporting technologies with rich research, visualization, and insights, powered by science and machine learning by performing the following duties:
- As a technical creative, the Product Manager dissects ambiguous challenges into opportunity definitions and workable product and feature requirements that enable product UX manager collaboration, that visual designers can further develop, and that web engineers, software engineers, and data scientists can build, which may be a result of research or learnings from stakeholders or in other cases may be productizing and integrating existing scientific or data science models.
- Customer focus is top priority, so the Product Manager actively pursues research or and seeks learnings from stakeholders, explores value-creating features, or productizes and integrates existing scientific or data science models with a focus on driving business value.
- Communication across teams is integral to the company, so close collaboration on UX requirements, documentation skills of business requirements and implementation details are all essential for success in this role.
- This role defines the “what” for items in the product backlog, sets priorities for owned products/features, coordinates with Engineering to understand the effort to implement options, and participates in our development workflow.
- Measurement is critical to product and business success, so the Product Manager develops clear success metrics and methods for recording, gathering, and reporting those metrics.
- The Product Manager employs a proven, documented process for end-to-end feature ownership
- Defines product vision and strategy in support of our goals and objectives.
- Presents and clearly articulates product strategy to stakeholders.
- Uses customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Evolves product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Understands customer needs and gathers product requirements.
- Develops new products and enhances existing products.
- Releases product features on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with Marketing to gather customer feedback, analyze market insights, coordinate beta testing, and develop release plans.
- Engages closely with the Engineering and Sciences teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Manages development schedules, identifies possible issues and clearly communicates them to product stakeholders.
- Takes responsibility for release schedules and milestones, supporting a high velocity.
- Provides business guidance for product and technical success, coordinating priorities for Product, Engineering, and Sciences teams as a cross-functional team leader to take features to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the product as needed.
- Crafts a compelling message and tailors it for a given audience. Blends technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Is comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Expresses complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Solves problems and demonstrates stellar organizational and analytical skills.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Models the Product & Engineering Behavioral Values.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts well verbally and in written form.
- Selects and uses appropriate communication methods and varies communication style to meet needs.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Adapts to changing priorities and finds workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Demonstrates original thinking and creativity.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or equivalent practical experience; 8+ years of product management or related experience. Experience with product management or product design with a focus on internet products and technologies. Experience in advertising preferred. Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Most required work is almost exclusively on the computer, but the computer is not itself the focus of the position. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, word processing, presentation creation/editing. Can communicate by email and use scheduling software.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is, on very rare occasions, exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking spot
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
- Office gym
- New features, new projects, and new clients all the time, including in-house IPs we build
- Pet-friendly office
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin, or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, and how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogNation offices in Rakovica, Belgrade
Work model: Hybrid, working model that requires a few days in the office and the rest can be done from home.
TwogNation is an esports tech holding company with multiple business lines which has existed for 5 years now. Our head office is located in Belgrade, Serbia but we also have a presence in the European Union, US, UK, and Canada.
Our company has a few branches, TwogEngine, TwogNews, TwogHub, and Icatrex.
TwogEngine is our software for organizing online gaming tournaments. We spent years building this software and its features, so it’s ready for implementation into any system. The backend is in Java 8 (Spring), frontend is in Angular. We use PostgreSQL as a database. As a server, we use AWS.
This is an ongoing project, which we constantly try to upgrade and enhance.
Besides our software, we do other projects for clients, primarily web3 and esports related, but not exclusively.
TwogNews, our news aggregator: single destination for all the latest news in esports and gaming. We are curating the news and updates in the industry and producing investment and drama reports, statistics, history, infographics, and content which is easy for the users to digest.
TwogHub is a B2C platform that is a one-stop for esports. It consists of 3 pillars - information and aggregation, full tournament engine, and social platform.
On TwogHub you can make your own profile, player's passport, find tournaments, find teammates, and much more!
Icatrex, our outstaffing and recruitment division, was born out of TwogNation.
Through working with partners, we had requests to build tech for non-sports products.
We wanted to share our expertise and services with the wider world and help companies reach the top of their industries.
Our team is mostly developers, plus a few operational staff. We have a strict “no asshole” policy, which means we don’t tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards colleagues.
na osnovu 4 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Sjajna saradnja sa svim zaposlenim!
Lokacija same kancelarije, daleko od grada. Ali hej, uvek ima parking mesta barem :)
Belgrade (hybrid model)
Prosečna neto plata
CTO 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
UX/UI Designer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
COO 1 plata
Private health insurance
Progressive salary model
Very flexible working schedule
Hybrid working model