Our company is expanding and we are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated: Product Manager
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- 2+ years of product management or related experience.
- Strong technical background or relevant experience that lets you deep dive into data and complex technical problems.
- Strong analytical skills
- Manage the product roadmap
- Good understanding of web development
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users' hands as quickly as possible.
- Define and manage product features from ideation to development
- Work closely with our CTO, CEO, Project manager and Sales team to learn what the customer wants and needs - this will involve regular interactions with all mentioned roles and other external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to manage multiple products throughout the PDLC (product development life cycle), including work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across functional teams.
- English language, both written and spoken, teamwork and good communication skills.
This will be a plus:
- Experience working with public and/or private cloud technologies
- Developer, Engineer, Architect or other technical experience
You can expect:
- Full-time employment in an office in Belgrade, Serbia
- High salary according to your capabilities in the work - with potential for growth.
- Work on innovative and new technologies and projects
- Friendly working environment
- Working on projects with blue-chip companies.
How to apply:
Please send your resume electronically.