NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced Product Manager to join the Product Management team.
We’re seeking an energetic professional with expertise in online e-commerce platforms to lead our efforts to deliver digital gaming experiences for lotteries across multiple platforms. This position will be responsible for collaborating with development and user experience teams to deliver compelling digital experience in our iLottery Platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with our customers, vendors, digital solutions, sales, and marketing teams to deliver exceptional experience for our iLottery Platform user.
What You’ll Do?
- Organize and lead NGL’s product development efforts in the iLottery platform space
- Develop innovative solutions through a product that delivers a best-in-class online gaming experience for our lottery partners and their players across digital platforms
- Develop Product Requirement Documents for iLottery platform enhancements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver best in class digital experience through a positive and inspiring environment
- Keep informed of industry best practices, trends, and competitive markets to identify new opportunities and help define product strategy
- Provide oversight of sprint, feature and overall scope planning to ensure the iLottery team can meet its goals
- Work with the product team demonstrating a growth mindset and empathy, while ruthlessly prioritizing the product roadmap
- Collaborating with the product team to provide value with each initiative, while helping them connect their work to the product vision, goals and strategy
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Serve as the liaison between the various internal and external stakeholders and the games studio team
- Develop, maintain, and present materials on iLottery product strategy, planning and output efforts to internal stakeholders and senior leadership
- Collaborate with and guide the Remote Gaming Server development team to enhance game mechanics, advanced features, etc.
- Collaborate with and guide the iLottery platform development team to enhance the iLottery capabilities.
- Collaborate with leadership to shape and execute the iLottery platform product roadmap
- Collaborate with Lottery customers to understand iLottery platform needs and provide insights into industry trends, and assist with pre-sales efforts
Who You Are
- A pragmatic self-starter that is passionate about digital products
- An organized leader capable of driving consensus and able to break complex initiatives into manageable, correctly sequenced, pieces of work.
- Excellent communicator and writer that can translate information to many different audiences in a way that inspires and motivates those around you
- Innovative and creative, comfortable working in unconventional ways
- Results-oriented with proven experience
- Eager to use data insights to achieve positive outcomes
- Highly motivated and collaborative leader committed to developing great teams
- Proactive in your approach with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years proven leadership in product management
- 3+ years experience in digital products
- Experience in mobile and web channels required and land-based channels preferred
- Proven ability to bring new products/services to market
- Excellent communication [verbal, written and presentation] and networking skills, able to drive consensus
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Data driven mindset
- Experience designing processes, developing documentation
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upoznaj kompaniju Next Generation Lotteries d.o.o.
Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) potiče sa Islanda i prava je oaza skandinavske razvojne kulture u srcu Beograda.
Mi smo inovativna kompanija koja je prvu nacionalnu lutriju donela onlajn pre više od 25 godina. Od tada razvijamo i isporučujemo inovativna softverska rešenja za industriju lutrije.
Sedište kompanije NGL nalazi se u Beču sa predstavništvima u Srbiji, Španiji, Tunisu i na Islandu. Beogradski razvojni centar otvoren je 2012. godine. Od 2021. smo deo Pollard Banknote kanadske grupacije, koja je vodeći partner za više od 60 lutrija širom sveta.
Verujemo da kvalitetan softver mogu da razvijaju samo srećni, dobro obrazovani, strastveni ljudi koji su motivisani da donose odluke i daju rezultate. Industrija softvera se brzo menja, a da bismo se takmičili, moramo obezbediti kontinuirano
obrazovanje za naš najvredniji resurs: naše ljude. Kako bi pomogao u tome, NGL nudi velikodušan budžet za obrazovanje za svakog zaposlenog i promoviše razmenu znanja između kolega munjevitim razgovorima, inovacijskim događajima i drugim aktivnostima.
Cenimo ravnotežu između posla i privatnog života, plaćamo konkurentne plate, obezbeđujemo privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, fleksibilno radno vreme i odličnu, modernu kancelariju i parking mesto u najboljem poslovnom kompleksu u Srbiji - Airport City-ju!
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Fleksibilno radno vreme
Hybrid working model
Konkurentne plate, bonusi i budžet za obrazovanje
"Family Friendly" pogodnosti
Internacionalno radno okruženje
Mogućnost profesionalnog rasta i razvoja, posete konferencijama i putovanja
Profit Share kompanije
Moderan radni prostor i savremene kancelarije sa parking mestom na Novom Beogradu
Organizovane team building i druge društvene aktivnosti
Privatno zdravstveno osiguranje
Obuke i treninzi