Job Title: Product Manager – Asset Management
Job Family - Product
Location - Global
Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive, revolutionizing the future of digital asset management through our 250+ colleagues in over 10 countries worldwide.
Gen has one purpose: to unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient world. The world is rapidly changing, and the potential of boundless data and transformative technologies brings countless challenges. And no-one is meeting these challenges quite like we are. Our customers want digital solutions that will optimize their businesses – for better performance, reliability, and improved quality of life for everyone. And that is what we do.
Trust & Transparency
Our Product Managers are accountable for the market success for our products. They work closely with our internal teams to understand market opportunities, pain points and potential value. They validate these with our customers, ensuring that the plans will convert into reality. They collaborate closely with our Product Owners to jointly build the solutions and roadmap, forming a market-facing plan. They also work with our sales, marketing, customer experience and industry teams to shape an organisation-wide consensus and understanding.
Gen has a need for a Product Manager with experience in the Asset Management solutions space. You will be familiar with the asset lifecycle and processes. You will know the software solutions market, covering tools such as Maximo, Infor, SAP and similar. You will have experience with implementation of such tools in Enterprise or SMEs.
- Market Understanding: Build a comprehensive picture of the product’s market. Understand the problems to be addressed, the competitor landscapes, the pricing models and the target customer segments.
- Roadmap Management: Build a market-facing product roadmap, describing the main features and benefits over time. Collaborate with the Product Owners to schedule and maintain this.
- Customer engagement: Act as an external point of reference for your product. Actively engage with the market, generate compelling collateral, liaise with our existing users, represent the voice of the customer to our internal stakeholders
- Drive adoption: Understand the real world adoption successes and blockers for your product. Define approaches to enhance uptake, usage and stickiness and measure their success.
- Be part of our ecosystem: Build up a partner network to take your product beyond Gen. Collaborate to ensure suppliers, implementation firms and resellers are working to a common vision and shared success
What You Bring
We’ll be looking for someone with experience gained in complex, fast paced and customer facing roles of a similar nature. Working in a global organisation with an asset management focus is ideal, and experience of software products and product management is preferred.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- 5+ years relevant experience in asset management.
- Strong experience leading teams in a global, multidisciplinary, and virtual team environment.
- Experience in product management or similar roles.
- Hands on experience in driving Agile processes, particularly across multiple teams.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including +experience synthesizing marketing / customer research, performing financial analysis / modelling to assess strategic options, and developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in Maximo, Infor, SAP and similar AM tools
An environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backed by a large publicly listed company.
- A commitment to the principles of flexible working to enable you to have your ideal work-life integration.
- A supporting coaching and mentoring approach for your career, with a clear skills framework to help you progress and excel in your role
A series of Healthy Working Practices across Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimising meetings and maximising opportunities to reduce the Arcadis Gen load.
- Social events (virtual for the time-being) and gratitude programmes, including vouchers on your birthday.
And of course,
Compensation and performance incentive schemes which reward superior delivery.
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, with support for learning and professional development.
Want to Know More?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Learn about Gen’s purpose To Unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient and resilient world and our strategy to make this happen: www.arcadisgen.com/Strategy
Learn about our values: www.arcadisgen.com/Values
Find us on your favourite social media platform:
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis Gen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role. All employment is based on merit and business need.