For more than a decade, SQA Consulting has built a global client network across multiple vertical markets. Our experience and expertise reside across Business and Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, RPA and AML Compliance.
2022 is shaping up to be a pivotal and exciting year for the group. Via acquisitions and mergers, we are continuing to increase our global presence, and we are delighted to be opening our new Spanish office.
- Work with the product engineering lead, engagement leader and other senior project team members or client resources to provide technical solutions through modelling and proof of concepts.
- Participate in identifying problem areas and defining solutions, able to articulate problems and solutions in non-technical language to stakeholders
- Understand interactions and dependencies between software components
- Design and develop software solutions to client requirements using efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Support the product engineering lead(s) in project set up, execution and key ceremonies including backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- Support learning and development activities for junior product engineering resources
- College / university degree, Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- In depth experience of using ES6/ES7 features such as arrow functions, promises and observables
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks and tooling, e.g. GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Experience of working in scrum / sprint teams using agile ways of working including knowledge of JIRA / ADO.
Competencies & Behaviours:
- Ensure you embody the SQA Consulting values and behaviours
- Participate in communications with product engineering team members and across the wider team
- Contribute to team activities and goals. Ask for advice and support when necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Competitive and attractive package offered