MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic
eager to join our awesome (and distributed) team!
Do you think you are the one who can help us deliver some of the best products in the blockchain and crypto space right now? Well then, let us tell you more about who we are looking for.
We take a great sense of ownership over our client's products since we see them as our own - we believe this is the only way to truly do great work and make products on blockchain that work with real people in the real world. That said, we are looking for someone who is comfortable taking the lead on designated projects and helping out on many others.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product life cycle, from discovery to pixel-perfect mockups, user flows and testing your work with real users. You will work closely with our kick-ass product managers and engineers, to ensure that your design will be implemented in a way that delights users and supports the growth of our client’s business.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with clients and management team on defining product scope and specific features;
- Lead design and product research; conceptualizing, organizing and running workshops and design sprints;
- Create sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups to share design thinking and help clarify and align deliverables with other teammates, clients, and stakeholders;
- Ideate, develop, design and refine concepts and rough sketches into digital product experiences and interfaces;
- Design user interfaces to create robust visual experiences that form high-usability digital application and products;
- Build, consistently use and implement design systems in our projects together with the engineering teams;
- Communication and documentation (when needed) of interactions and interface components to facilitate the handoff to engineering teams;
- Run user and usability testing (when and where needed) on new and existing products and/or features;
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process based on user research;
- Constantly explore and evaluate design trends, practices and patterns, as well as push the envelope to take our interaction design to the next level;
- Being able to manage and multitask among different kinds of projects;
- Be an active design ambassador within the company, regardless of whether we are building yet another crypto wallet, identity application or imagining a whole new concept or idea - integrity and consistency is something we strive and look for in you.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of design experience;
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, XD or any other design tool;
- Strong visual communication abilities;
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from ideation to launch;
- Ability to take a high-level approach to creative strategy and vision (thinking about what should be built, not just about how it should look like);
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback, and having your opinions challenged;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want...
- ... although we do have two offices in the center of Belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions
If you are already picturing yourself as a part of the team, don’t be a stranger, send us your CV and portfolio electronically.
We would be more than happy to get to know you!