Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Product Designer - Unity 3D Developer
As a part of the Training Services Product Development Team, the AR/VR Product Designer suggests and develops innovative products and services using a sophisticated virtual and augmented reality solutions that improves training, information management and/or work processes.
She/he collaborates closely with other product and learning designers on conceptualizing the development, implementation, and delivery of engaging VR and AR learning or work process improvement products according to agreed delivery dates.
- To program in Unity3D using C# for VR/AR devices
- To support and work with the project team on VR/AR product development
- To elaborate and adapt provided concepts, scenarios and story boards or latest aviation authority updates based on available technological opportunities and/or legal possibilities
- To review and suggest improvements of existing learning products and to assure their compliance with aviation authorities standards and MTOE guidelines if applicable
- To test and/or troubleshoot products before release
- To collaborate with all stakeholders of her/his multiple projects to meet the committed delivery dates of the assigned products
- To report the status of each product development project to the Manager Product Development
- To keep being updated about current and future training trends and technologies and apply them as needed or as advisable
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer sciences or 2+ years of an equivalent working experience in relevant field
- Good programming skills in C#
- Solid understanding of Unity3D
- Basic understanding of web APIs and databases
- Experience with AR and/or VR development is advantage
- Passionate about creating engaging and/or interactive learning content
- Openness to discover and to integrate or to apply new digital concepts and training developments
- Open to changing circumstances and acceptance of new ideas and change initiatives.
- Ability to think creatively to resolve challenges and limitations
- Proficient in English (Level B2)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.