We are on the lookout for inspiring Principal Product Designer to join our community in Belgrade.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune’s most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities. Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Principal Product Designers to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job, you ask?
- Operational tasks:
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders and leadership regarding design process, status, risks, issues, and priorities
- Generate trust and nurture open collaboration by actively facilitating, contributing, and engaging with cross-functional groups using user-centered or design thinking methodologies
- Set clear expectations and guidelines for the designers supporting your efforts across multiple accounts
- Collaborate with team members to identify, prioritise and implement design solutions that solve business problems, in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration with clients and stakeholders as the primary UX lead and trusted advisor
- Advocate for user-centered research and design principles, influencing design maturity levels across accounts and organisation
- Mentoring younger and less experienced team members
- Design tasks:
- Deliver and challenge interdisciplinary excellency across multiple project phases and clients
- Build a deep understanding of the needs of our clients in their product area through direct client contactIdentify complex business problems and co-create solutions from a business, technological, and experience point of view.
- Insights gathering through interviews, personas, heuristic evaluation, usability testing, content strategy and data analytics to inform design decisions and support client’s business goals
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design processUnderstanding complex technological concepts and communicating them in simplified, visual form
- Designing with consistency, attention to detail, and knowledge of inclusivity and accessibility
- Exhibiting familiarity with qualitative research methods and knowing how to incorporate research findings into designs
- A commitment to excellence over perfection — you must be comfortable working nimbly with ‘just enough’ data to make informed decisions and operate within a fast-paced agile environment
You will stand out if you have
- 8+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design
- Fluent English
- Experience in gathering user research and testing concepts with users to inform design decisions
- Proven understanding of user-centered design and how design can impact business decisions
- Portfolio of relevant user experience design and/or research project deliverables
- Experience conducting or applying agile user research, with a focus on lean usability testing and building data-driven designs
- Experience collaborating with engineers and operation teammates to translate the design into code and business solutions
- Expert level in standard interactive design tools like Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, or similar software
- Experience with software such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, or similar is a plus
- Experience in leading design teams
Did we get you interested? Let us know and APPLY!