For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
As Principal Application Programmer, you must have a demonstrated understanding of the essential technical skills to benefit the company and our customers. You will be positioned as one of the technical leads for the Services team as well as the expert on technology providing custom solutions for our customers. The consultant will work closely with sales to assist in selling projects and help deliver new offerings. The Principal Application Programmer will have the proven ability to work either independently or in a team to achieve results. They will blend their analytical and technical skills to provide creative solutions to Jenzabar customers. The Principal Application Programmer will stay on top of new technologies and how the Services team can leverage them to provide solutions for our customers.
- Provide Technical guidance leadership to the Services team.
- Prepare requirement/ solutions for our Jenzabar customers. Consult with customer to discuss the best practices and best solution for request. Prepare a statement of work.
- Deliver technical work related to programming, integration, and system updates,
- Development experience in C#, Java, XML, .Net, SQL. REST API calls
- Work with the Jenzabar product development teams to provide input on product updates
- Provide training and consulting to customers as requested.
- Mentor Application Programming team
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 12 + years’ experience working at an Accredited College/University or in Higher Education Market.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively and independently in an atmosphere of multiple projects, across multiple products.
- Must have excellent team building and problem-solving skills with comfortability working in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to be innovative, creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box when problem-solving.
The pay range for this position is $80,000 - $110,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, geographic location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus in addition to a full range of benefits. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Preporuke se učitavaju...