Performance Test Engineer wanted
Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, scheduling, and HR platform. More than 30,000 medium-sized and small businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset—their people.
We are expanding our team in Belgrade and we need Software Engineers at all levels.
As a Software Engineer working in our Agile environment, your team will rely heavily on your serious coding skills and technical expertise. Your primary role includes system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing portions of new systems and modification of existing systems. You will lead analysis activity and do high level architecture for an app feature. Your role is critical, and we need you to bring energy to the team. Innovation is key for us and you will be expected to influence your team with new technology tools and ideas. Also, because we are Agile, there will be times that you will be expected to step beyond “traditional” engineering duties to reach your teams definition of done.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Apache JMeter and BlazeMeter (or similar enterprise class performance testing tools)
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Monitoring tools such as Grafana, New Relic, Dynatrace and App Dynamics
- 2 years of experience in writing SQL queries for data validation and for creating monitoring dashboards
- 1 year of experience in modern performance engineering concept such as shift left performance engineering and CICD
- 1 year of coding experience in Java/groovy functions, VBScripting and Selenium Webdriver for JMeter
What we offer
- Great compensation packages (including bonuses)
- Ability to work remote, with the possibility of coming to the office, if necessary
- Opportunity to travel to the US (in accordance with the needs of the project)
- Working in an international team
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues
- Private health insurance
- Modern office in Belgrade