We are looking for a:
PHP Developer Junior
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of PHP language
- - Professional with an IT degree or at least 1 year of programming experience
- - Knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- - Knowledge of version control systems like git, mercurial, svn, tfs
- - Knowledge of relational databases
- - Experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- - Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- - Experience in accordance to agile principles (Scrum/Kanban) is a plus
- - Knowledge or hands on any NSQL database is a plus
- - Solid communication skills in English
- - Open-minded, curious and eager to learn
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit testing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic.
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: