We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern in PHP (Laravel) who is eager to work closely with our team. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current projects. The ultimate goal of the internship is the possibility of employment if your skills meet our requirements.
- 0-1 years of experience (using PHP – Laravel)
- You have a scale-up mindset
- You are technically strong in logical thinking
- You are fluent in English
- Work on Live Projects
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Work on building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Work on common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Working on a web application using PHP (Laravel Framework
- Undergoing technical training based on PHP.
It’s time for you.
Our hiring process is made to look far more beyond the skills in your resume, we are looking for creative thinkers that will up the whole game at our office. Here you can find some currently open positions, as we said, we’re always on the hunt for our next Qwertifyan.