As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
Your function is based in the Technology Office. The unit provides services for the Technology Teams of the TX Group and ensures the best possible support for the Technology users within the TX Group with its ServiceNow-based solutions.
As we are expanding our ServiceNow team, we are currently looking for an Operation Manager for the ServiceNow platform and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon!
What you'll do:
- End-User Support (lead): Resolve tickets independently as much as possible, otherwise triage to development (including exact request).
- Monitor data quality using checklists or dashboards, initiate and complete tasks independently
- Monitor platform performance, based on a dashboard provided by development, independently initiate and complete tasks
- Manage profiles and permissions
- Implementation of configuration changes:
- Enhancement of request fulfillment processes (Flow Designer)
- UI and Data Policies
- List and Form layouts, create new fields in tables
- Business Rules without code
- Mobile app development
- Assignments from development (where the developer has done his part; also for the purpose of ramping up the know-how so that more and more sophisticated work can be done)
We are looking for:
- Very good computer skills, track record in operating or developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of multimedia and digital workflows
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (systemic thinking)
- Friendly and professional Communication
- Very good English language skills, German language will be considered as a plus
- Be a part of the new established Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance