As a Network Engineer, you will work on global, large-scale network infrastructures for both CCBill and our integration partner phoenixNAP, that has more than 15 datacenters around the world.
PhoenixNAP operates a multi-100Gigabit private network that includes transatlantic and transpacific links and pushes more than a Terabit of network traffic to the Internet. Working in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment, you will assist clients with maintaining and improving their infrastructure, assist with rolling out new company product lines and support the rest of the Network Engineering team based in the US, Malta and Serbia.
Location: Novi Sad/Belgrade/Nis
Working Hours: 3pm until 11pm Monday to Friday. On call rotation (1 week per month)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing all network operation changes and other submittals to ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and that changes are documented
- Overseeing technical and operational compliance of all networking systems to ensure that security measures are abided by and to optimize the efficiency of the network
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records to ensure that everything is recorded, profiles maintained and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices readily traceable, and to keep them running reliably
- Monitor Requests and ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues to minimize downtime
- Utilize network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, alert and measure performance of network
- B.Sc. degree and/or CCNP Certification or working towards CCNP
- 4-5 years’ experience in Enterprise Networks
- Experience with LAN/WAN enterprise hardware and system lifecycle management such as software/hardware upgrades
- Extensive of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP etc.), Switching, Security, VPN with IPsec and Firewall Configurations
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems and related protocols
- Extensive knowledge of DDoS Protection systems
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.