TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within itsSystem Operations department:
Please note that this position requires working in shifts with rotation.
- Hands-on troubleshooting of Windows, Linux, DevOps and working independently as well as by collaborating with other team members
- Ensure high availability of production services
- Support developers to define DevOps processes
- Enhance our metrics, monitoring, feedback management, alerting solutions
- Understand and improve our distributed system and our data delivery process
- Participate in technical reviews, provide feedback on processes that work and what can be improved
- 1-2 years of experience in Windows Administration
- Experience in network, server and application-status monitoring
- Virtualization Experience (desired: VMware)
- Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups
Following skills would be considered as an advantage:
- Linux Administration Skills
- Experience working in multi-shift environment
- Network Management – Cisco, Juniper, Dell
- Scripting ability (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Solid work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massages and exercises)
- Private health insurance
- Full time employment
We would be pleased to receive your complete application with the following: Your CV and cover letter in English; the position you are applying for, your salary expectations and a possible start date.
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2019.