IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do
- You will be a member of the team that designs and develops core components of our Sports Betting platform
- You will contribute to finding solutions for challenging business requirements
- Responsible for integrations with internal system components and third-party services
- Closely collaborating with other teams, both technical and non-technical, during all project phases
- At least 5 years developing applications using the Android/IOS platform
- Passionate about technologies Experience with RxJava/Rxswift
- Understanding of Android/IOS Design Principles.
- Knowledge of Gradle Script/Cocoapods
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented concepts.
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
The way we work
Release cycles are planned every 2 months and include analysis, development and testing. Second line support is provided to customers as part of daily routine. Ad-hoc releases are prepared sometimes to fulfill clients’ needs. Requirement tracking is done through Jira and in-house issue tracking system. We are working as part of a multi-national company, communicating with remote teams on a daily basis.
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include
- CV review
- Face-to-face introduction and technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.