Android Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s Android applications.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 3 years of experience in application development to include:
- 3+ years of experience in software development for Android
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Android Jetpack libraries and common Android libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger, etc.
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with design and architectural patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, GOF
- Experience in working with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- Experience in Android JUnit
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of working with a version control system: Git
- Experience with reactive programming and libraries that help you build reactive mobile applications such as RXJava/RXKotliin
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with building IOS applications or willingness to learn
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in Android, according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
- You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application.
- This position requires a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments independently.
- A unique person with a constant hunger to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas, self starter, quick learner.
- Solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills and working well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With 3BiiLSoft you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
Employment documentation will be signed with 3BiiLSoft DOO registered in Belgrade.