Middle QA Automation Engineer (BigData, SQL)
The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. GridDynamics has been working with a client since 2014 and has been successfully delivering results across multiple disciplines and in more than 20 projects simultaneously.
Our team has over 160 engineers with specializations such as Data Engineers, Mobile Developers, DevOps, Quality Assurance Engineers, Site Reliability Engineering, etc.
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Develop API and ETL automated tests
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations
- Good knowledge of SQL
- 4+ years of experience Java (UI and API)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Will be a plus:
- BigData understanding and willing to learn
- ETL understanding
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced level of English
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Preporuke se učitavaju...