We are looking for an:
Experienced DevOps Engineer
What are we looking for?
- - Working experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) in production environments. You have used Cloudfront, CDK, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch Logs, Cognito, Route53, EC2,VPC
- - Background in Linux administration
- - Knowledge of maintaining a CI/CD environment
- - Experience with Git version control
- - Experience with Active Directory or other identity providers
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Nice to have:
- - Understanding of the software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools (Concourse or other)
- - Coding experience
- - Knowledge of Docker
- - Basic computer network knowledge and understanding
What do we expect from you?
- Analyze, log, track and resolve matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, servers and applications so to meet business needs
- Ensure smooth operations of environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with development teams
- Support the virtualized cloud platform and infrastructure: installation, configuration of computing, network management and storage resources in the cloud
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: