Darwin Digital specialises in building ground-breaking AI-based mobile apps with a global reach. We believe in designing and developing great products that will add value to our customers and their clients. Our team is made up of talented, highly motivated and open-minded people seeking forefront challenges in advanced computing technologies.
Due to the project expansion, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Improve CI/CD tooling
- Working with several Kubernetes clusters, and fine-tuning them to guarantee security and stability
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience in DevOps
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant field
- Strong Linux system administration background
- Good knowledge of Python and Bash
- Working knowledge with relational databases and NO-SQL
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and other Cloud Native Tools
- Familiar with some cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Relaxed and friendly work environment with flexible working hours
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects based on AI
- Advancement and learning opportunities
What our selection process looks like?
We contact only short-listed candidates.
We currently have two-part process. First part is screening with HR and a test. Second is the Technical interview. It takes 60-90 minutes, depending on complexity of technical needs for the position. It could happen that we need to test technical abilities as well. We strive to arrange second interview to also include our senior management, in order to make everyone lives easier. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.