Our community in Belgrade is on the lookout for a Medior Java Developers.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard & trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people on some of the most challenging projects.
- Implement well designed, testable and efficient Java code
- Solve technical problems of medium scope and complexity
- Write understandable technical documentation
- Assist with analysis and estimation of client requirements
- Have regular and up-to-date reporting to team lead, service delivery manager and/or client, following a predetermined way of working
- Mentor less experienced developers and interns
- Assist recruitment team in performing technical interviews
- 2+ years of proven Java programming experience
- Good knowledge of the Spring framework
- Experience in writing and consuming REST services
- Experience in writing the unit tests
- Curiosity about design patterns, SOLID and other programming concepts and principles
- Knowledge of SCM systems (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in working with cloud providers; AWS (preferred), Azure of GCP is a plus
- Familiarity of issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
Symphony’s hiring process is an important part of our culture. However, we know how hiring and recruitment processes might be overwhelming. Having that in mind, we've simplified and broken down the process visually.
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Deadline for applications: 16.07.2021.