IGT is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture is five key values Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Ušće with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do
- Work within team of developers and in cooperation with architects, product management and others product teams on designing, developing, and integrating several IGT products
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Participate actively in the Development and Delivery of the solution, including reviews and planning activities
- Collaborate with technical writers to enhance user manuals and develop internal technical documentation
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software modules in accordance with standard product maintenance processes
- Work closely with other teams to support new business opportunities by participating to customers proof of concept and realizing product prototypes for new emerging technologies
- 3+ years of software development experience in Java backend programming
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience/expertise with the following technologies: Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST Web Services, Multi-threaded/Concurrency Java, Apache
- Experience with SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Agile development principles
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Excellent team-working skills
- Experience with continues integration and continuous delivery process (jenkins/ansible/puppet)
- Apache Maven, Docker, JEE technologies
The way we work
You will work in the team of around 10 people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate developers.
You will cooperate with the colleagues from our and other teams, and will be involved in requirements analysis, solution design and development, and post-development support. You will also work closely with OPS and QA teams.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth in a stable environment with proven business and product
- Budget for learning, sport, and other perks
- Flexible working hours in class-A office with good working atmosphere and great people
- Private health insurance for you and your family
Our recruitment process
We aim to reply to all applicants within 2 weeks of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally, and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at IGT Belgrade!
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Screen with recruiter
- Technical Interview with Sports Betting Retail team
- Final Interview with HR Manager and Sports Betting Head of Development