We are looking for a:
Medior DevOps Engineer
What are we looking for?
- - Working experience with cloud providers (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- - Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python etc.)
- - Strong background in Linux administration
- - Knowledge about CI/CD concepts and tools
- - Experience with infrastructure as a code tools (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
- - Experience with Docker
- - Experience with Git
- - Ability and willingness to learn
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- - Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- - Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix is a plus
- - Experience with Serverless Framework is a plus
- - Experience with web, application and database servers is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor cloud based applications and environments and partner with developers in CI/CD activities.
- On this journey, you will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Terraform in subjects such as creating Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Company parties and teambuildings
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes
- - Garage for your bike
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: