What are we looking for?
- BSc/MSc (or final year) in Computer Science or related field
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Basic knowledge of other common programming languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Strong desire to become a true JS expert :)
Nice to have, but not required:
Some knowledge and/or experience with:
- JS frameworks/libs (React, Angular, Vue, jQuery, etc.)
- NodeJS (Express, Nest, etc.)
- NodeJS development environment (Webpack, etc.)
- JS testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, Cucumber, etc.)
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: