Who we are:
TMS is a growing software development company, which works on developing and marketing three in-house products, two of which are WordPress plugins, each being one of the best in its niche.
Amelia - a booking plugin for WordPress for scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, currently with 50k+ active users.
wpDataTables - a tables and charts plugin for managing data and presenting it in the forms of tables and charts, currently with 70k+ active users.
Trafft - a brand new SaaS platform/app for small businesses that rely on booking appointments and managing employees and services. Trafft is recently launched, but already is getting great reviews ad currently has 2k+ users.
Our product team and our in-house developed products are growing fast, and we are looking for a
Manual QA Tester
to join our team
Qualified candidates will participate in the cycle of software development for our in-house developed products, with responsibilities that may include all of the following:
- Verifying and testing individual tasks in the current sprint, checking if the front-end looks as designed and the back-end logic is following the specifications and is covering all edge cases;
- Manual tests execution and reporting;
- Bugs reporting and re-testing;
- Participate in product overall stabilization and optimization; regular end-to-end testing of complete product logic, finding problems and inconsistencies;
- Writing product documentation;
- Participating in various projects and development groups;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements, preparing tech specs for the QA side based on analysis;
- Participating in project meetings and providing the testing/quality control oversight;
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned;
- IT-related faculty degree;
- “QA mindset”, extreme attention to details, self-initiative, non-standard thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies, web, and mobile testing tools;
- 1+ years of work experience in the software testing sphere;
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery approach and experience with different testing tools and frameworks;
- Understanding of agile testing practices and tools (JIRA, Confluence);
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Exciting and challenging products to work with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities.
- Personal development through training and certifications.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. After online assessments and pre-employment screening, a shortlist of selected candidates will be contacted.